Bavarian Folk to Viennese Waltzing - 6 Days / 5 Nights
This short tour is ideal for anyone already in Europe on a study or work placement and can also be enjoyed as a pre/post trip option with another Global Dream Travel Experience. We begin with a comprehensive exploration of Bavarian Capital Munich, the region in general and then we pass into Alpine Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Salzburg and Vienna. Breathe pure air, feel the auricular pleasures of Mozart and Waltz like a Viennese Noble through the Austrian capital.
Itinerary and Specifics
- Neuschwanstein Castle - German King Ludwig III loved French Louis' XIV Extravagance and attempted to outdo the luxury.
- Dachau Concentration Camp - the precursor to Auschwitz
- Bier Kellars and Third Reich Walking Tour in Munich
- Konstanz, Swiss Lakes, Zurich and micro-state Lichtenstein
- Berchtesgaden and German Alp Purity
- Musical Salzburg walking tour and Salzburg Castle
- Expore the classical music of Germany and Austria - Bethoven and more
- Explore Europe's cultural capital Vienna and indulge in all your cultural wishes.
- 4 Star Deluxe Acccomodations on a Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Meet and Greet at designated point
- Expert driver/guide with total fluency of English and a lot of experience to accommodate your needs.
- Comfortable touring vehicle
- Local knowledge, recommendations and help with any bookings you want to make
- Porterage - 1 piece per person in and out of hotels
- Flights - purchase your own flights in and out of destination
- Gratuities minimum recommended $10 per person per day
- Lunches and Dinners - we like our guests to be able to choose their own dining options. We'll recommened the best places for your requirements.
- Any entrances to musuems, attractions and concerts
Leave Munich for Neuschwanstein Castle, St. Gallen and Konstanz.
Depart Konstanz for the precise city of Zurich and onwards to Lichtenstein, one of Europe's richest and most unknown countries, surrounded by Alpine spleandours.
Depart the micro-state, visit ski-famous Innsbruck and head onwards to Munich.
In Munich, fullly discover with a walking tour the impact of Hitler, Naitonal Socialism, the BierHall Putsch, enjoy some of the best beers, pretzels and foods on the planet. For those who like science you've got the Deutches Musuem, or there's always the English Garten to relax at the Chinese Tour, a famous beer garden. We also like the BMW museum, Frauenkirche church and just wandering the beautiful historic streets of Bavaria's capital.
Depart Munchen for Berchestgaden in the Alpine foothills before crossing the frontier to Northern Austria and Salzburg, fantastic city and voted the Number One small city to visit in Europe in 2020. Here you'll catch up on all your music, chocolate, cuisine and coffee house interests, as well as the perched castle overlooking the river.
We today leave the cherry right until the end of this fabulous excursion. Arriving in style at the capital of a former empire - AustroHungary - and homeplace of the Hapbsburgs, we deliver you to the courts of former power, eloquence and elegance. See the City Hall, see the special White Horses of the Emperors and enjoy a string quartet performance if you choose. On the banks of the Beautiful Blue Danube, Europe's powerhouse of culture is yours to enjoy.